Registration for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year is now open.
The forms needed to register your child are available in the Academy Office or by clicking here.
THE ADMISSION PROCESS FOLLOWS THESE STEPS:
1. Enrollment Application Forms are to be submitted, along with the most recent copy of the child's Report Card (not needed for Kindergarten) and the most recent Achievement Test Scores (SAT, IOWA, FCAT, or other - not needed for Kindergarten).
2. Schedule an Admission Test. The non-refundable Application Fee is due the day of the Admission Test. The Teacher/Principal Recommendation Form must also be submitted at the time of testing.
3. Acceptance or Non-Acceptance. The applicant will be accepted on the basis of the application information, admission test evaluation, achievement test scores, report card, teacher/principal recommendation and a family interview if requested by the principal. Applicants will be notified of their status within one week of testing by either a phone call or by mail. If the applicant is accepted, but an opening is not available at the time, the family will be notified of a waiting list status.
4. The Registration Fee is due upon the applicant's acceptance and is non-refundable.
5. The Registration will be Complete when the following required items
are submitted to the school:
Copy of the Child's Birth Certificate
3040 Health Evaluation Form (available from your child's pediatrician)
680 Immunization Record (available from your child's pediatrician)
Gloria Dei Lutheran Academy will then request your child's records be forwarded from his or her previous school.
Gloria Dei Lutheran Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin. All the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded are made available to all students at our school.